Tilda With Flowing Hair - Summertime

Friday, August 25, 2017

Today I would like to share a card with the theme of "All About Summer" and this is also an AAM Challenge #25 I'm taking in. Summer is ending, and I have to say, this is really a HooooooooT summer here in Shanghai this year! I should even mark the year in my journal! 

LOL, back to today's card. I used Tilda with flowing hair as the main image of this card, and also chose the Butterfly kit from the Once Upon a Time series. But at the beginning, I'm not so sure whether to use them or not, so I just colored 1 big and 2 small butterflies, and decide later once I finished the card.






I'm so excited today because this is the very first time I used coffee filter paper to handmade these 3 flowers, and I was really satisfied with the final result. In the meantime, I've gain some experiences during the making process, and each flower I made later was better than the previous ones. (The order I made the flowers was: big red pink --- Purple ---Light Pink) And I used Distress Stain to color the filter papers.



And finally, I found out I don't have a stamp with Summer theme, which is not quite a disaster for me right now, cos I can try my calligraphy! 



Okay, that's pretty much about today's card, really enjoyed making it, especially after sticking the 3 butterflies I colored earlier, then I coated them with Glossy Accents to get a shinny look.

Thanks for stooping by and hope you all have a great weekend!

Happy Crafting!
oxox, Livia

Post Comment
Post a Comment