Gorjuss Girl - Summer Days Birthday Card

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Today I would like to share a card using the newest stamp set from Gorjuss Girl, the Summer days. Actually, I've bought every set of this little girl because I'm collecting them for a long time.

 I used Copic marker to color the image which is more of my "comfort zone" comparing with using watercolors. However, I did use the distress stain to paint the sand and sea. ^^*





After finish coloring works, I decided to add a little sparkling elements to the girl's dress, and the umbrella, using ZIG Wink of stella clear brush pen. Meantime, I also added Ranger glossy accents to the girl's eyes, all the starfishes and the crab at the bottom.



I always wanted the card looking a bit vintage so I added Distress ink (walnut stain) to all the edges and finish it with white gesso to the flowers, leaves, metal flower and shell. I was very satisfied with the final look of this card and I am going to give it to my friend on her birthday.

Oh right, almost forgot to mention that I wanted this card can be used as a home decoration instead merely a card. So, this is pretty a large card with a A4 size unfolded. So you can stick a photo to the back of the card and keep it opened and then put it in a frame with inner height.







Okay, that's all for today's card. Thanks for stopping by!~

Regards,

Livia^^*




Post Comment
Post a Comment