Tilda Gone Fishing - Missing You

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

When making cards and doing crafts becomes a part of routine for life, I just found that life becomes better and happier every day.~ This afternoon, when I saw this Tilda Gone Fishing image, I know this is the one I need for this purple theme card.








The only process that is a bit torturing is to make the flowers. I first die cut all the petals and leaves with coffee filtering paper, then stick all the petals one by one to make a flower, and finally dye them with distress inks (Worn lipsticks & Dusty Concord). To dry up the flowers, I used Ranger heat gun.


I wrote the "Missing you" heart tag to the left and put two of those tags on the right with words"lazy days".  I really want the recipient get a warm feeling when she saw the card.


This card is also made to take part in the following challenge:


Okay, that's all for today's card, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
4 comments on "Tilda Gone Fishing - Missing You"
  1. What a sunning project! ♥
    Thank you so much for taking part at All About Magnolia. Hope to see you back in our next challenge. Good Luck for the drawing!

    ♥ XX Diana ♥
    http://deedees-cardart.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A big WOW!!! Diana, you won't know how excited I am now to see your comment. Because you've been my idol for 5 years since I started doing crafts! I still remember how I learned coloring with Copic markers by watching your videos on Youtube. And it's always been a great pleasure to see your handmade works. So glad to hear from you, and thank you so much for your greetings! I will definitely stick to AAM challenges as I am a big fun of Tilda!

      XXOO Livia ^^*

      Delete
  2. A beautiful card and wonderful layout
    thanks for join the All About Magnolia Challenge
    x Gretha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gretha, thank you so much for your comments, It's a good opportunity to know new friends who have same interests in Magnolia products. And I can get a lot of inspirations from other people's handmade works too. So glad you stopped by, have a good day!~

    xx Livia

    ReplyDelete